Why should one run? Because...
- The beat volume of your heart increases.
- Your pulse decreases at same work.
- You get more blood vessels in your muscles.
- Your blood vessels strengthens.
- Your colesterol level decreases.
- Your blood pressure decreases.
- You get a better oxygen absorption capacity.
- You produce less lactic acid at same work.
- Your muscle strength increases.
- Your joints, ligaments and tendons strengthens.
- The density of your skeleton increases.
- Problems with your back are prevented and mitigated.
- Your stomach and guts work better.
- You long for healthy food.
- The tendency of your thrombocytes to stick to each other decreases.
- Your sensitivity to insulin decreases (less risk of diabetes).
- Your stamina improves.
- You can stand heat better.
- Your metabolism increases.
- Your immune defence strengthens.
- Your body learns how to burn fat.
- Healing processes of your body get faster.
- Your body weight gets normalized.
- You sleep better.
- You can stand pain better.
- The risk of many deseases is reduced, among them cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer.
- Your intelligence improves.
- Running has a strong anti-depressive effect.
- You feel stronger, brisker, steadier, healthier and happier.
- You can transport yourself quickly without using any vehicle.
- It is fun and feels good to run, especially when you are fairly trained.
...so how can anybody do without running?