Running vegans all over the world
Japan Vegan Runners Club
Japan Vegan Runners Club.
Vegan Runners Finland
The Finnish Vegan Runners club.
Vegan Runners Poland
Vegan Runners Poland
Vegan Runners Sweden
The Swedish Vegan Runners club.
Vegan Runners UK
The British Vegan Runners club.
Vegan Runners Forum
Vegan Fitness is an international forum for different sports of which Vegan Runners is one section.
Why should one run? Because...
- The beat volume of your heart increases.
- Your pulse decreases at same work.
- You get more blood vessels in your muscles.
- Your blood vessels strengthens.
- Your colesterol level decreases.
- Your blood pressure decreases.
- You get a better oxygen absorption capacity.
- You produce less lactic acid at same work.
- Your muscle strength increases.
- Your joints, ligaments and tendons strengthens.
- The density of your skeleton increases.
- Problems with your back are prevented and mitigated.
- Your stomach and guts work better.
- You long for healthy food.
- The tendency of your thrombocytes to stick to each other decreases.
- Your sensitivity to insulin decreases (less risk of diabetes).
- Your stamina improves.
- You can stand heat better.
- Your metabolism increases.
- Your immune defence strengthens.
- Your body learns how to burn fat.
- Healing processes of your body get faster.
- Your body weight gets normalized.
- You sleep better.
- You can stand pain better.
- The risk of many deseases is reduced, among them cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer.
- Your intelligence improves.
- Running has a strong anti-depressive effect.
- You feel stronger, brisker, steadier, healthier and happier.
- You can transport yourself quickly without using any vehicle.
- It is fun and feels good to run, especially when you are fairly trained.
...so how can anybody do without running?
Why should one be a vegan? Because...
- You get more vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- You get less toxics, insecticides and hormones.
- If you are sensitive to milk or eggs (which many are without knowing), you will feel better.
- Meat costs three times as much as leguminous plants (lentils, beans, peas).
- Leguminous plants expand when cooked while meat shrinks.
- It is better for the environment, since less energy, water and area is needed in the production of vegetables.
- It is impossible to produce meat for all 6 billion people on this planet. Soon we will be 10-15 billion.
- It is optimally kind to animals, since (almost) no animals have to die or suffer for your food.
- It is satisfying without making you gorged.
- Unopened packages of plant milk (soy, oat, rice etc) can be kept for months in room temperature.
- You will suffer less cases of food poisoning.
- It is colorful and beautiful.
- It has an abundance of variation.
...so how can anybody do without being a vegan?